Sunday, April 7, 2013

start my own story

I have not felt much like writing this week.
My heart has been tender. I have been pondering over some changes i want to make in my life.
To help me see things clearly i have looked at my life as a book.
So far in my life experiences i have filled many books.
Some of them have been sad stories & some of them joyful stories. Each book i have filled has been worth writing & recording.
Now i feel i am about to write a new book.
A new story, a new chapter of my life.
I am little excited about this journey.
It is a fresh start with new clean paper.
An unwritten story.
We can choose to write a new book any time in our life. We just need to open the cover & be ready to begin.
I look forward to sharing this adventure with all of you.
It may be boring, it may be fun, i don't know.
But...it will be about me.
It may even be a little about you. I hope you will join me for the journey. I hope you will start your own story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment