Sunday, April 7, 2013

The biggest hip in the world



Dia seorang wanita berusia 39 yg memiliki panggul terbesar di dunia. Tapi dia sangat percaya diri.
Dia berkata : “I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”

DIA SEORANG YANG TERPELAJAR & MODEL :
In fact, Mikel, who lives in LA where she’s studying for a psychology degree, is so confident, for the past five years she’s modelled for a Big Beautiful Women website, earning up to £600 per shoot. She says: “I mostly wear lingerie. I have two seamstresses who make my outfits, although I can easily find clothes for my top half, it’s the bottoms that are a problem.”

SAAT ORANG_ORANG MENTERTAWAKAN DIA, DIA TETAP PERCAYA DIRI :
But Mikel says she gets laughed at, revealing: “When I walk down the street I can hear people using cameras and saying: ‘Look at her fat ass.’ Fortunately, I rise above it. I don’t want to get bigger, but I don’t want to lose my curves. I look great. I hope I inspire women to think, ‘She’s happy with her body and I can be too!’”

Vowing she’ll never diet, Mikel says her husband of 10 years, Reggie Brooks, 40, a computer technician, adores her figure.

Dia memiliki seorang suami yg selalu mengatakan dia cantik setiap hari ,& dia memiliki 3 anak yg sangat mencintainya.

See? There is always HOPE! Jangan berkecil hati...jika saatnya sudah tiba, kamu akan menemukan pria yg benar2 bisa mencintai kamu apa adanya! Tetap PERCAYA DIRI :)









No comments:

Post a Comment