Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wonderful

I think it will be wonderful when I have started magazine that focuses on these plus size women, so all plus size women in here can feel beautiful and part society; as they are women, just as sexy, just as intelligent, just as sensual as any woman.

Society can be cruel sometimes, That is sad to know many people end life, just because of their weight.
My goodness, there is so much to live for, besides physical appearance.
Every minute of every day there are ads on TV and Radio and even Internet, telling women how to lose weight in order to be a REAL woman. Makes me mad.

I think if you should be happy and comfortable as you are, then people should love you as you are.

Please believe that you are beautiful, sensual, and a strong woman just the way the good lord made you. I hope i can help to improve women's self-image about stereotypes regarding beauty. All women are beautiful in God's eyes.

God really loves me & you, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment